ABridge Care Concepts is a premier assisted living company which specializes in bridging community with care for those 55 plus active lifestyles and dementia care alike.
Our Concord locations proudly offer beautiful one and two bedroom apartment settings serving mature active adults over 55. The Concord is perfect for residents who value their independence but would benefit from assistance with daily activities.
The community is a warm and friendly place to call home. Our range of services, comfortable setting and caring staff all combine to create a great place to enjoy assisted living.
Our residents feel independent and have services available to them when needed. We encourage continued independence with a customized care plan. Assistance is provided by trained caregivers available 24-hours a day.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy with a wide range of specialized programs now available to our residents on-site.
ABridge Care Cottages are assisted living communities that has been purposefully designed for people living with dementia. Meeting your loved one’s emotional needs requires that we as care providers go beyond physical care and address your loved one’s whole person. What sets us apart?
- 24 hour, awake staff on duty.
- Assistance with outside transportation arrangements.
- Assistance with making appointments.
- Health promotional activities (ie: daily exercise groups, walking club)
- Optional third-party services also available upon request.
- Basic and moderately advanced Health services included in one (not all) of assessed levels (see fee schedule) may be:
- Monthly weights and vital signs
- Limited, prescribed therapeutic diets (pureed, mechanical soft, thickened liquids)
- Glucose monitoring, insulin administration
- Medication management
- Communication with physicians and other designated health care personnel
- Memory Care and Dementia Related Behavioral interventions
- Functional Maintenance Programs as developed by therapists
- Ambulation and mobility programs
- Monitoring of identified personal needs of bathing, dressing, hygiene